Wednesday 24 August 2016

Penrith here I come ... today is match day!

On Saturday Dunston UTS and Penrith shared 6 goals in an exciting FA Cup Preliminary Round tie in Gateshead. As the rain fell the goals poured in.

Your correspondent soaked in Dunston

Tonight the replay takes place and the action moves to the picturesque French fields Stadium in Penrith.

The French fields in rolling Cumbrian countryside

I will be there as Penrith becomes my third stop on the Road to Wembley from Scotland. The tie must be decided tonight with extra time and penalties on the agenda if needed.

Who will emerge victorious to take on Skelmersdale United in the next round on Saturday September 3rd? Will I be heading to Dunston in early September or will I be making my third journey to the French fields?

Visit this blog tomorrow to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment