Tuesday 4 April 2017

Further update - I have been scammed (in addition to being an idiot!) Still no ticket for the semi final

How could I be so stupid? After 'buying' the ticket I went on to the 'scamadviser' web site and put in the protimetours.com address and horrible stuff came up including ...

I used this company but then read up about them not good said could have money back waiting to check statement in the mean time credit card has been frauded for £1000 can't prove it's this company but would be very wary about using them

and

Do not use this website it is trying to scam your card details. Your initial payment will "decline" then they will ask you to provide further payment details.

Aaaarrrrgggghhh ! You are an idiot pal!
Your blogger is an idiot. Protimetours do not have tickets but they do (for the moment) have £159 of my money. I have just spent a very embarrassing hour in the bank. Anyone reading the previous post would probably worked out that the whole thing was fraud. Just a pity I can't read my own writing. Back to square one ... no ticket! All suggestions (apart from try protimetours again) welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment