Monday 5 September 2016

I might be chortling in Chorley before too long !

Earlier today the draw for the FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round was made and the winners of the Skelmersdale v Dunston UTS replay have been drawn at home to Chorley

Victory Park - home of Chorley FC

Tomorrow night I am heading for Skem for the replay. On Saturday the 17th September I will either be heading back down to West Lancashire to see Skelmersdale take on Chorley or I will be heading for Gateshead again this time to see Dunston entertain Chorley and do doubt their world famous pies and pasties will feature when they offer hospitality to their visitors.

Towards the end of the week I will be contacting Chorley to try to sniff out any Scottish links. In the meantime The Messenger Express Stadium in Skelmersdale awaits my visit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment